Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement that supports nonprofits around the world in response to COVID-19 and we, at Hawaii Habitat, are proud to be a part of this movement.
We believe that everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts. We also understand that everyone gives differently, and that is why we are excited to share the five ways to give to a nonprofit on Giving Tuesday:
- Give your time or talent: You can volunteer or give your skills to a non profit organization of your choice.
- Give your voice: Sign a petition and speak up for a cause. Start your adovcacy journey with an organization that shares the same mission and vision as yours.
- Give money: Donate or fundraise for a nonprofit. If you have the finanical capacity, donate or fundraise to a nonprofit.
- Give goods: Organize a supply drive or donate clothes.
- Give kindness: Buy someone lunch, compliment a stranger!
Give every Tuesday of this month or on the official day, November 30th!
Give to Habitat for Humanity in Hawaii
Your ongoing support helps Habitat for Humanity fulfill its mission to put God’s love into action by bringing people together to build homes, communities, and hope. Whether you are an individual, a company, a faith-based or student group, or a bunch of friends, there is a way that you can help.
Around the world, one out of four people is still in need of a safe, healthy and affordable place to call home. As we raise our hammers, we must also raise our voices and stand up for the vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live. To volunteer with Hawaii Habitat in the advocacy department, contact: email@example.com.
Find your local Habitat affiliate and apply to volunteer today! No experience? No worries! Bring your passion for making a change and gain experience as you volunteer!
Travel to Hawaii. Build a home. Make a difference. Learn more about the Hawaii Village Build program.
Support your local Habitat ReStore by shopping, donating and volunteering there! Learn more here.